Nathan Sullivan is an associate attorney with the Leigh Law Group. Nathan's practice focuses on employment law, labor law and representation of students and their families in a wide range of legal matters pertaining to students and special education law.
Nathan represents clients at Individual Education Program (IEP) and Section 504 Plan meetings, in mediation before the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), and through Due Process complaints and tort claims under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and state and federal laws.
Prior to joining Leigh Law Group, Nathan worked in an employment law firm where he represented clients in litigation matters involving workplace discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour violations.
Nathan received his Juris Doctor from Santa Clara University School of Law, where he was a member of the workers' rights legal clinic. During law school, Nathan externed at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Santa Clara County Office of the Public Defender.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation in Special Education
- Education Law
- Special Education Law
- Labor Law
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Higher Education Law
- Disability Rights
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - May, 2013
- Honors: Member Of The Workers’ Rights Legal Clinic
- Honors: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Externed
- Honors: Santa Clara County Office of the Public Defender, Externed
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- B.A. - May, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Santa Clara County Bar Association