We Protect The Rights Of Students Throughout California And Across The U.S.
If you are a student enrolled in a program of higher education in Marin County or anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and are facing dismissal for disciplinary or academic issues, you have rights. Turn to Leigh Law Group to protect them. We are a team of education litigation attorneys with a national reputation for vigorously representing students in higher education programs.
Our clients (students and parents of minor-aged students) who:
- Have been the victims of improper credit transfers and other fraud by private colleges
- Discover the quality of education does not meet the advertised or accepted standards
- Face legal issues related to student loans resulting from the institution's financial aid
- Are having academic or legal difficulties due to participation in student athletics
- Face accusations of academic fraud
- Are facing an administrative hearing for expulsion for academic or disciplinary issues
- Are scheduled for an administrative hearing related to expulsion or suspension from school
Higher Education Attorneys Enforcing Reasonable Accommodation
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act mandates that colleges, universities and institutes of higher education must make reasonable accommodation for students with disabilities. This means more than just putting in elevators and wheelchair ramps. Schools must also make reasonable accommodations for students attending online classes, including special considerations for hearing and visually impaired, if necessary.
You Need And Deserve Legal Representation — Call For A Free Consultation
If you are a student of higher education, or the parent of a minor-aged student, get the legal help you need to protect your rights. Call a lawyer at Leigh Law Group in San Francisco toll free at 800-768-2168 or use our convenient email contact form to arrange a free initial consultation.