The U.S. Dept. of Educ. has a department called OSERS which is required to provide federal regulations as well as guidance to regulations which implement the law contained in the IDEA. OSERS puts out guidance and policy letters on issues ranging from transportation rights to discipline. For a lis…t of guidance docs put out by OSERS visit: http://idea.ed.gov/explore/view/p/%2Croot%2Cdynamic%2CQaCorner%2C
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?