The Gov. proposed suspending the AB 3632, that places a requirement on counties to provide mental health services for special education students. School Districts would provide the services likely on a phased in approach. Stay tuned for more…
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?