We at the know hiring a special education attorney can be (wait,... is) daunting. You have to face trusting your child, that precious gift that changed your life more than any one single thing, to someone you only barely know....
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: May 2014
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?