Violations Alleged on Behalf of Thousands of Employees San Francisco, California, September 10, 2014: A class action lawsuit filed on Wednesday accuses Timec Company, Inc. dba Transfield Services ("Timec") of failing to pay basic minimum wages to workers who work as...
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: September 2014
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?