In Daubert v. Lindsay Unified School District (9th Cir. - July 25, 2014) 1:09-cv-1463 GSA, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the granting of the school district’s motion for summary judgment. Plaintiff claimed that the school football field public...
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: October 2014
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?