Sometimes it's the relatively small victories that are the most satisfying. The ones that go unnoticed by the wider world but which make a tangible, enriching difference in the life of a disabled person. recently had one such victory...
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: February 2016
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?