Children and teens spend extensive hours on their phones and online. Their social lives are intertwined in texting, gaming and social media. Kids communicate through these channels in negative ways, too. Your child might receive harmful and negative content about...
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: November 2018
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?