We Can Help Put An End To Workplace Sexual Harassment
Sexual harassment has no place in your work environment. It is against both California and federal law. If you or a loved one is facing sexual harassment, you can take measures to stop it. One of the first steps is contacting an experienced legal advocate.
The attorneys at Leigh Law Group will stand by you. With our distinct combination of employment and civil rights law experience, we can provide you with knowledgeable support. In these cases, you need someone you can trust. We protect all employees, including educators in public and private institutions. No matter the challenges you face, we are prepared to guide you toward the best possible resolution.
How We Can Help
It can be intimidating to address unethical behavior at work, but our attorneys will advocate for you through:
- Filing a complaint: We will help you collect evidence of the harassment to support a complaint to your employer or human resources department.
- Filing a claim: If both your employer and HR deny or ignore your complaint, you can choose to file a federal claim with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Our attorneys will support you, as well as protect your rights and privacy throughout the investigation.
- Taking your case to court: If you wish, you can take your case to court. Our attorneys are skilled litigators. We are also prepared to guide you through the appeals process if you are not satisfied with the results of your case.
Getting Compensation For You
Stopping sexual harassment in the workplace is crucial for a safe work environment. However, it is also important to protect your rights. The civil rights attorneys at Leigh Law Group are dedicated to safeguarding you and your future. We can help you obtain:
- Policy changes
- Restitution for lost wages
- Job reinstatement
- Reimbursement for attorney and court fees
At Leigh Law Group, you come first. We will tailor our strategy to best fit your needs.
You Deserve Support. Contact Us Today.
Se Habla Español.