If your child is struggling in school, has a difficult time concentrating or seems withdrawn, you may be wondering what you can do as a parent to help your child succeed. Your child may have a learning disability or another impairment that is making school difficult...
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: March 2019
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?