It is simple: retaliation is illegal. California employers cannot threaten, terminate or demote an employee in response to the employee engaging in a protected action, such as reporting discrimination. And most employers know this.However, that is why retaliation is...
Experienced in special education law, education law, employment law and civil rights law
Month: August 2019
- Federal appeals court: ADA protects people with gender dysphoria
- Why are there so few women in skilled trades? Sexual harassment.
- Workers file their own lawsuits against Tesla for discrimination
- 2 types of discriminatory discipline for students with disabilities
- How do we get more mental health counselors in schools?