We represent employees in a wide variety of work-related issues and strive to obtain results that remedy harms inflicted by an employer. It is not only unethical to discriminate against or harass workers, but also illegal. Depending on your circumstances, you may be entitled to significant compensation for damages.
Partnering with an experienced law firm is critical in these cases. Our San Francisco employment law lawyers at Leigh Law Group are experienced in representing both private sector and public employees in a wide range of state and federal matters. Many of our clients are public school employees, both certified and noncertified.
We Provide You With Comprehensive Services
Our wide range of employment representation for both public and private employees includes representation of claims in court and administrative proceedings on matters such as wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, harassment and other statutory claims such as the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, equal opportunity claims and the California Labor Code. Additionally, we are prepared to work on cases involving:
- Classified employee representation
- Reduction in force proceedings
- Teacher and classified employee dismissals and non-reelections
- School district employee representation in administrative appeals of benefit
- Changes/denials under the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) and the California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- Public Employment Relations Board (PERB) hearings
- Collective bargaining matters, including appearing at arbitrations
- Employee transfer negotiation
- Classification and certification issues
Committed To Protecting Your Rights
We have dedicated our employment practice to protecting the rights of employees exclusively. While we do not represent unions, our attorneys have extensive experience with these issues and can help you reach a best possible outcome to your issue; many times, employees who are members of a union will hire us directly and obtain results they may not have otherwise been able to.
While a large portion of our employment law practice is dedicated to civil service employees, we can address issues for private employees as well.
Contact Our Employment Attorneys Today
Se Habla Español.